We're thrilled to have partnered with the delicious folks at Punch Burger, Indianapolis' latest burger joint.
It's not often that I get goosebumps when writing about a website, but these burgers are so incredibly great, that I get the vapors just thinking about them.
When I got the call from Travis Sealls, Managing Partner of Punch Burger, I knew this site had to be fantastic. More than my love for all things web, food is very important to me.
My wife and I really are the carryout King & Queen, ordering lots of food from the road. One of the biggest pet-peeves of ours is accessing a restaurant website that just doesn't work on mobile. As the reigning King of Carryout, here are the main points I find to be important when building a restaurant website:
- The restaurant website should be non-flash. No Flash anywhere— ever. period.
- The menu should be quickly available and readable
- The location should be provided to those visitng the restaurant
- The phone number should be immediately visible
- Pictures of the food! —Make me want to taste and covet that food
Squarespace's latest version (V6) was a natural solution for the Punch Burger site. Not only were we able to develop a mobile site for the client, but adding and editing images is a total snap for them going-forward.
Visit Punch Burger. I mean it! Drive there now. (I'll join you.)